Re: A86: can one program be on two pages?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: can one program be on two pages?

yeah, but they would have to be specifically designed with .org
_asm_exec_ram, so you would have to re-write it, and if you re-write it
you may as well just make it modular

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com