A86: Sqrxz 1.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Sqrxz 1.0

Finally, Sqrxz 1.0 is here :-)

New stuff area:

 * Compressed levels supported.
 * Added Practice mode on demand (although I don't like it).
 * Restructured the use of the RAM to fix the bug that caused ASAP
   programs to get crazy.
 * When selecting a world, the cursor starts at the last world
   played (unless the variables have moved around in the memory).

The ZIP file is also better organized, including two other zip files
for the source & the editor. A program to convert an uncompressed
86 level to a compressed level is also included.

Sqrxz 1.0 can be downloaded from my homepage, URL below. I've uploaded
it to ticalc.org as well, so I guess it's there soon too.

Some notes:
 * Hasn't been tested on ROM 1.3, but should work. The program makes
   some sort of ROM patch at the beginning though.
 * Pressing ON during game will cause Break message to appear when
   quiting. Forgot the flag :-/ When other bugs are found, I'll fix
   this one too.

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell                "can't go mucking with a 'void *'"
IRC......: Yarin                                // Apple's MPW C compiler