Re: A86: can one program be on two pages?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: can one program be on two pages?

> it is quite possible to run a program over 30.9k

Note: I said a _single_ program.  Obviously, modular programs
are not included in that.  Having a loader for programs up to
30.9k would mainly be useful for porting programs from other
calcs that take large amounts of memory.  Modular programming
on the other 8x's is much harder than on the 86.  It is obviously
stupid to write a TI-86 program that takes 30.9k, but there are
several TI-85/83 programs that take 25+k.  My method would
allow you to run them.