Re: A86: Non-floating point parameters

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Non-floating point parameters

Yeah - i just checked out the VAT.  # and ! always exist.  One holds whatever is currently on the
homescreen prompt (not sure which, but it'd be easy to figure out).  However, when you run a
token that takes a parameter (at least if the eostable uses $03, not sure about the others), it
creates a number of hidden vars equal to the number of parameters passed.  The variable "$",00,00
holds the 1st parameter; "$",01,00 holds the 2nd, and so on.

This works for everything i've tried except reals...?

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com

Follow-Ups: References: