Re: A86: Non-floating point parameters

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Non-floating point parameters

The $0C,$03,$24 also appears at $800A, just like when you pass other parameters.
Also, i tried another string "ASDFGHJKL" and there weren't 7 zeros following the
$24...  Any idea how to break it before it executes something like Disp?  Or any idea
where it might execute it, for that matter?  If it always loads it to the same place,
or if there's a pointer somewhere, then it would be real nice for disassembling,
because you could just find it and set a breakpoint....

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com
ICQ:5453914