A86: Non-floating point parameters

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Non-floating point parameters

Does anyone know how to pass maybe a string or matrix or list to a user
function?  I tried it out with secant, typing 'sec "FA12"', and then
used a breakpoint to check OP1, and found $0C, $03, $24, $00, $00, $00,
$00, $00, $00, $00 there.  $0C suggests that it's a string, but i can't
figure out what to do with the $2403, or whatever it is.  I searched the
mem for "FA12" and the only places i found it were the various text and
command shadows.  Any ideas?  If I can get this working, i'll be able to
finish a few tools that can be used from the homescreen or from a basic
program to execute assembly or do a few other things...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com