Re: A86: Calc Network for the internet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Calc Network for the internet

At 04:13 PM 9/11/97 -0400, Butler Family wrote:
>the idea i was talking about was to connect to the internet it would be
>comparable to probably IRC or Kali rterm is more of a thing to control
>the modem this would be fore networking

Actually, RTerm is a full terminal, similar to that of a unix one.  The
modem controls are the same as they would be on a terminal (AT commands,
etc).  Also, it can be hooked up to a computer terminal and control the
terminal.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |