Re: A86: Calc Network for the internet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> At 08:20 AM 9/11/97 -0400, malluck@bellsouth.net wrote:
> >> quick flowchart
> >> calc---> computer ---dials->internet---->host???
> >>
> >Hi,
> >       Using Rterm you can go calc--->graph-link--->modem--->host
> >It's a pretty neat concept. Maybe you could adapt Rterm to what you
> >need. Look up the author.
> >                       -Michael
>
> The author is Randy Gluvna.  You can see him on efnet in #TI-Files.
> For
> information on getting on IRC, email me and I will guide you through
> it.
>
> Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com

the idea i was talking about was to connect to the internet it would be
comparable to probably IRC or Kali rterm is more of a thing to control
the modem this would be fore networking

it would need 3 progs to run
TCP/IP host
TCP/IP client for computer
client for the calc (don't know enough asm to write it yet. . .)

features i am thinking about having:
talk
whisper mode
/whois command (maybe)
program transfers
two player (like kali)

 to do this though i would need some help on the ASM program or somebody
who wants to do the coding and some help with the host part i might not
be able to write that since i dont know what could be used as the host
computer maybe i am hoping for too much but i should be able to do a
small 2 person version. who knows

signed,
Patrick

Follow-Ups: References: