Re: A86: 86 demo program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 86 demo program

<< > >> Umm.. Alright, I feel a little stupid. But, how do I uninstall the
 > >> demo?..
 > >
 > >I think the only way is to send another backup.
 >
 > uh wrong.. and the ti86 does not accept backups (from the computer).. the
 > only way is to take you batteries out.. and press the ON button.

 which reminds me, has ANYONE EVER sent/received a ti86 backup from a
 homemade link cable? nobody i've ever talked to could get it to work.
 they're always full of "header too big" errors an the such >>

Come to think of it, I can't find the backup thingy on my Way Overpriced
TI-Link, with TI's software. Something amiss?? Does TI have anything to say?

KUPO