Re: A86: Willy DO BE DO BE DO

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Willy DO BE DO BE DO

	Sorry, didn't feel like copying it all =).  But anyway, that was noticed a
few weeks back by Randy Gluvna with his VERY bet version of his rom dump
program for the 86.  Neither of us know of any significance, it was
probably just a joke that the programmers were making.  But those four
things might not be it at all.  Is that beer penguin named Willy? =)

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |