Re: A85: ROM Browser

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ROM Browser

If you start pasting the code from all the functions which a function
might call, the source end up being extremely big.

The ROM is that messy. Data is stored in a lot of different places in the
middle of code. (Have a look at FIND_PIXEL)

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk
WWW  : http://www.student.dtu.dk/~c958362/