Re: A85: ROM Browser

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ROM Browser

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Dines Christy Justesen wrote:
> If you start pasting the code from all the functions which a function
> might call, the source end up being extremely big.
>
> The ROM is that messy. Data is stored in a lot of different places in the
> middle of code. (Have a look at FIND_PIXEL)
>
> Dines
>
> Dines Justesen
> Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk
> WWW  : http://www.student.dtu.dk/~c958362/
Making it messy was probably intensional.  it makes it harder to
dissassemble.  But it still can be done.
When I said I'd also show source for called funtions i meant it would show
it from where it was in rom, not actually save it that way.  But maybe
you're right, it would be to big.  Maybe a better way would be to have an
option to jump to the called address.

So it's messy, now I'll just have to think of the worst possible case when
writing my program.  I haven't started yet, I have 3 midterms this week.

thanks for the advise,

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

Home Page: