Re: A85: ROM Disassembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ROM Disassembly

I agree. This is a good way to do it, and it gives everyone a chance to
beneift from each other's work.  It centralizes control of who is doing
what, without making anyone do what they don't want to do.

Also, I just got the awesome TI-86 emulator for windows 95.  putting in a
ti-85 rom,a nd you have a ti-85 emulator.  It is awesome for debugging and
stepping through rom and your programs.
i got it through www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/  and then selecting ti-86
emulators.  it probly is on ticalc too though.  it is awesome.  the only
thing it doesnt have (_____YET____) is link port emulation, grayscale, and
putting files from your computer to the emulator ram (for the 85 version).
He promises to support this in the future.  IT is awesome, however, for our
purposes of hacking the rom.
check it out anyone who can.

At 02:16 PM 9/27/98 -0700, you wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Michael Pearce wrote:
>

>> there need to be a way so anyone can contribute to it.  i think the
>> task is much to large for one person to *want* to do.
>>
>> -mike pearce
>>
>I think a good way to do it would be:
>have all the source on the web,
>have a listing of found routines,
>and a listing of routines that people are working on
>
>then if you wanted to help you would just email the webmaster saying, I'm
>going to look for this kind of routine.
>
>If someone wanted to help someone else the email address of who's working
>on what could be on the "research" listing.
>
>-Humberto Yeverino Jr.
>
>"I kick ass for the Lord."

>Home Page:
>  http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/Home.html