Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

Geezus! Get a clue. Look at your god damn email address! Normal
people...and I say normal people (not usual people) spell "Lord" and
"Goat" with some real letters, not digits. And talk about getting a
life, who gives a damn about grammer in the public. What really
matters is when you get into college, or are you in some private
college that preppies only make it 'cause it full of shit. And what
aboutAOL. AOL sucks. It's security sucks shit, the raise in price
sucks shit, and the people who run the chatrooms suck shit. The only
reasons you probably use it is when you want some free porn in the
chatroom, or the junk mail. Or do you look for the third party
"progz"? or "pirated warez" ? or are you trying to figure out how
rainman works even though the Steve Case bastard already closed it
because every hacker and lamer found out?