Re: A85: Impossible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Impossible?

i WILL NOT sign off of A85.  programming the ti is a hobby of mine, and i
will withstand RAMPANT stupidity from this list.  there is a given amount
of stupidity in this list, but why should the people who enjoy what this
list was CREATED FOR have to sign off?  although HDs for calcs are NOT
asm, writing a driver for it IS.  as long as the topic is about the  85
software or hardware, there is NOTHING wrong with the threads... but when
immature excuses for homo sapiens rant about how much they hate aol, that
degrades the environment of this list.  even i right now am degrading it
by continuing this trend.  i have one last thing to say...

THIS THREAD ENDS HERE.  NO MORE COMMENTS.  LET US FORGET THAT WE
EXPERIENCED SUCH A LAPSE IN OUR UTOPIAN CODING ENVIRONMENT

-Greg

Email: lordgoat@somethingorother.com; milewskg@stuy.edu;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; tiroms@hotmail.com
AIM: l0rdg0at42
ICQ: 9437474

On Sun, 08 Nov 1998 23:48:18 -0800 Dark Ryder <DarkRyder@cyberdude.com>
writes:

>Well, I'm afraid this is just about as much stupidity as any person
>can be
>expected to endure.  It looks like this is the current trend, though,
>so I'm
>signing off A85 and encouraging any intelligent corresponders to do
>the same.
>(particularly l0rdg0at and PXGray, though I'm sure there are others ;)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]