Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

what's this world coming to? if you are going to rant, STICK WITH IT.
otherwise you look like a hypocrite.

i CHOSE l0rdg0at because a friend of mine said i blew goats, and that i'm
their "lord".  now, when i started programming 82 basic 3 years ago,
another friend suggested that lordgoat should be my programming nick...
just one problem... the 82 doesn't have lowercase, so it came out like
this:

LOrdGOaT

and then L0rdG0aT.... which subsequently became my email... and to add to
the matter, "lordgoat" was taken on many other email services and i
DIDN'T want lordgoat1 or lordgoat2 because that looks like you're a
clone, unless the number stands for something, like "42" in my aim
nick... which is the answer to life, universe and everything.

i too hate aol, but yelling at EVERYONE with it is wrong.  if
BellAtlantic.Net didn't come about (my dad works for Bell Atl
[DISCOUNT!!]), i too would be stuck with aol because my parents are for
the most part computer illiterate.  also, purchasing a new computer
usually result in having that damn aol icon on your desktop...  which is
the most convenient for newbies....

i hold grudges, and Jtally's right at the top of my shit list.  if you
need to rant about how much aol sucks, talk to David Cassel.

-Greg

Email: lordgoat@somethingorother.com; milewskg@stuy.edu;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; tiroms@hotmail.com
AIM: l0rdg0at42