Re: A85: Have you noticed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Have you noticed...

At 16:17 1998-05-23 GMT, you wrote:

>>ASE for the 86 can emulate most TI-85 games, ZShell & Usgard games,
>>and porting a game from the 85 -> 86 is usually simple.
>
>What makes a game for the 85 *not* work with ASE on the 86?

Haha :) Not sure really... I have never tried ASE actually.

Balloon for Usgard works, even though it uses external levels.
Sqrxz with external levels doesn't work, because of the coding.

If you want a game NOT to work, just check some byte at the beginning
of ROM page 0 that you know is different on the 86.

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell                "can't go mucking with a 'void *'"
IRC......: Yarin                                // Apple's MPW C compiler

Follow-Ups: References: