Re: A85: Have you noticed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Have you noticed...

Since I started this whoe topic I am responding so that I can tell you my
thoughts on this issue:  I don't think it is a good idea to have a "company"
made up of people that you don't really know.  Unless you knew every person on
the list (not in person) you can't know if the will come through or not.  I
don't mean to be a pessimist, but it seems htat some organization is needed to
make something liek this work.