Re: A85: Which is better

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Which is better

Have you taken geometry yet?  If you've learned about rotations and
reflections that would be very helpful here.  You could allow the center
of the screen to have coordinates (0,0) and work from there.  I had
actually planned on writing some routines to rotate things (keep in mind
that to preserve the image it must be a rotation of 90x degrees) but
couldn't find any practical applications.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com