Re: A85: Which is better

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Which is better

I like the idea of fitting each sprite into one byte and making a special
sprite routine to draw it.  If I made the sprite routin convert a byte to
a 2x3 sprite, maybe I could implement a routine to rotate the sprite
using the last or first bit of the byte?  I could implement the byte
splitter and get the first two bits, because the most bits for a sprite I
would need is 6, I'd have to left, allowing 4 rotations 90 degrees each
which would be very cool if I could make that work.  I'd still have to
make all of the white space transparent so I can allow fog and fit the
2x2 sprites into the routine.  Is there any suggestions on how to do the
rotation of 90 degrees?

egillespie@juno.com
erik_gillespie_1096@gwgate.kvcc.edu

"In a prototypical world, nothing ever goes wrong." -Scott Meyers

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: