Re: A85: Shell usage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shell usage

 That I am. Partly because there's no Usgard string maker for the Mac (I
am working on this though), and partly because I've found my own way of
kinda implementing rellocation that isn't shell specific. I'm wokring on
how to apply this to calls and jumps too. right now, it only works on
variables and labels.

   Erik Huizing
   ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca
   http://www.ucalgary.ca/~ehuizing