Re: A85: line

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: line

first message:

>wait...what is this fline routine and where do i find it...also, can it be
>used for diagonal lines?

mike pearce wrote
>it is included with usgard in the "obj" directory (didn't you read the
>documentation?????  how to use the obj's can be found in there also.).
>
>-mike pearce

allright, so maybe i didn't read all the documentation, but I just looked for
instructions on obj's and i couldn't find anything...also what are obj's.  I
have always seen the directory but just ignored it.  What are they and what do
they do.  Also, what document were to referring to?  anyone?