Re: A85: line

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: line

i just looked and it is in usgdprgm.txt.  search for "obj" and you
will find it.  as for what it is, it is simply object code (the
machine codes that you get after you assemble your program).  the may
be an additional header, but i kinda doubt it.  it should work just
like any other function, though i have never used one of them.

-mike pearce

>allright, so maybe i didn't read all the documentation, but I just looked for
>instructions on obj's and i couldn't find anything...also what are obj's.  I
>have always seen the directory but just ignored it.  What are they and what do
>they do.  Also, what document were to referring to?  anyone?

Follow-Ups: References: