Re: A85: Less Mail, or Unsubscribed?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Less Mail, or Unsubscribed?)

I have not seen that book around, although i know it exists. A friend of
mine owns a hardbound copy of the first four, plus that one. I've never
read it, so I haven't the slightest idea what it's about. Although, i
think it should be fairly easy to make any of those books into a game.

-- Jon Olson

Windows NT System Administrator
C/C++/Perl/Lisp/VB/QB/QC/mIRC/ircII/Tcl/Tk/bash/csh Programmer
Linux System Administrator
Webmaster/Postmaster/Newsmaster For jmss.com

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Greg Milewski wrote:

> a wonderful idea, IMNSHO.
>
> what about the "young zaphod" one? would that qualify?
>
> -Greg
>
>         "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
> airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
> deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
> I was young!"
>         "Why, what did she tell you?"
>         "I don't know, I didn't listen."
>                 -- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
>
> On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:38:00 -0400 (EDT) Jon Olson <morph@jmss.com>
> writes:
> >

> >Nah...see my vision of the perfect RPG would be a 5 book trilogy (yes,
> >know)
> >
> >The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
> >The Restaurant At The End of the Universe
> >Life, the Universe, and Everything
> >So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish
> >and finally
> >Mostly Harmless
> >
> >You of course would be named Arthur, and spend most of yer time acting
> >like a blithering idiot while clutching your towel...

Follow-Ups: References: