Re: A85: Less Mail, or Unsubscribed?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Less Mail, or Unsubscribed?)

a wonderful idea, IMNSHO.

what about the "young zaphod" one? would that qualify?

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:38:00 -0400 (EDT) Jon Olson <morph@jmss.com>
writes:

>Nah...see my vision of the perfect RPG would be a 5 book trilogy (yes,
>know)
>
>The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
>The Restaurant At The End of the Universe
>Life, the Universe, and Everything
>So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish
>and finally
>Mostly Harmless
>
>You of course would be named Arthur, and spend most of yer time acting
>like a blithering idiot while clutching your towel...
>
>-- Jon Olson
>
>Windows NT System Administrator
>C/C++/Perl/Lisp/VB/QB/QC/mIRC/ircII/Tcl/Tk/bash/csh Programmer
>Linux System Administrator
>Webmaster/Postmaster/Newsmaster For jmss.com
>
>On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, PXGray wrote:
>

>> In a message dated 98-04-19 17:46:07 EDT, you write:
>>
>> << Well in the spirit of creating more traffic I thought of a little
>idea.
>>  Some of you heard that I was working on that asm RPG ff85.  Well
>its
>>  basically done now and I could release it but i thought of a cool
>idea.
>>  I know some of you guys like more designing a game and the maps and
>>  stuff then the hours of boring programming.  Well I thought if
>anyone is
>>  interested I'd give them the tools in a convienent package to make
>>  whole new adverture for my rpg game engine.  That way some of you
>guys
>>  that don't get into the programming side but are RPG fans could
>still
>>  have (partly) your own game and we'd all get more games for the 85
>>  play.  I think someone could make new maps and enemies and stuff
>rather
>>  quickly and if a few people wanted to participate I could release
>my
>>  game with several adventures which would be great.  Of course you
>would
>>  get full credit for anything you do. >>
>>
>> Thid would kick butt.  I'd like these tools, but I also am getting
>into a new
>> project-
>> Super Turtle '98, Episode I: The Quest for More Money
>>
>> -Pat Gray
>>
>> "That which does not kill me, better not leave me in any position to
>return
>> fire..."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: