Re: A85: Usgard 1.1 release

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Usgard 1.1 release

Sam Davies wrote:
> > > Well, I have to say, the one thing I want from usgard would be to
> > get
> > > custcust back!  I only run a couple programs (usually) and it
> > Since I haven't heard anything from Sam Davies for some time, I
> guess I could make it. It won't require winlib as the previous > custcust did
> Nope... I'm still here... I'll get that finished quite soon... :)

Oh yeah, one more thing I wish it did: remembered which program you were
on.  I mean, if the program you ran was third on the list down, when you
quit back to usgard, it should still be on the third spot, not at the
top.  It's great for games you play over and over and ov...
--
            ''~``
           ( o o )

A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the butt.