A85: Usgard 1.1 release

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Usgard 1.1 release

Finally Usgard 1.1 is finished.
	We fixed the OTH_ARROW bug and added a few functions which allow big TSR programs like debuggers (Sam will release a new version soon!) and fake libraries (WINLIB is included again!!)
	From now on, we're trying to stay backwards-compatible, therefore, Usgard 1.0 programs should run on version 1.1 without problems.
	For Luxury Shell freaks: I included a Luxury Shell clone called WINSHELL. It isn't finished yet, but I think that it's better than the old one...
	I also converted PJ 1, it has now external levels (thanks to Nicholas Reed who submitted quite a few!), better perspective and more tiles in x-direction. (Hopefully I also can come out with a new game soon)
	Most of the old classic WINLIB programs for Usgard .95, like Money, etc. will be converted soon!

Get it at http://andi.ganymed.org!

The Usgard Team
	Andreas
	Jimmy