Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shells and games

Funny you should mention RPGs.

Check out my home page, home of Darkness.  It was never completed, but was
still quite impressive.  The source code has now been released, hopefully
it will give start to some programmers to make RPGs.

Second, Corndog (one of the Usgard team) and I will together be working on
a new RPG, that will be Grayscale, smooth scrolling with multi-screen maps,
great battles, multiple characters in your party, hidden characters, a
story line, the whole nine yards.  Look for some of the features to be
FFVII-esque.

The project isn't even close to done, but we will release more information
as it gets more completed.  My homepage will always be the best place to
check for info on it.

At 08:42 PM 9/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, I forgot about SQRXZ, and yes it is a kick ass game,  I just never
>saw anything about it on the list.  Anyways I just want a few more fun
>games, like that insane game that are small and entertaining, and a few
>more like SQRXZ.
>
>       AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RPG'S!!!!!!
>
>(I don't mean to yell but RPG are so much fun...I would love to get to
>play one on the 85)
>
>-GreenLazer@juno.com
>-     "I hate a Roman named Status Quo."  -Ray Bradbury
>-          If the TI-85 was an egg, it couldn't hatch because it would
>have to many shells!
>
>>On Tue, 09 Sep 1997 21:08:49 -0400 Brian Leech <butvis@mindspring.com>
>writes:
>
> >> it has been a long time since I have seen a release of a truely
>awesome
> >>game for the 85 released from this list or announced to us (I love to
> >>try out new games and programs so let the list know when you release
> >>something).
>
>>Personally, I thought Sqrxz 1.0 was/is pretty awesome.  And it was
>>announced on the list, along with Usgard 1.0.
>>--
>>Brian Leech
>>butvis@mindspring.com
>>ICQ UIN: 1355611

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...