Re: A85: RPGs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: RPGs

-> 16x16 sprites I don't think would work very well.  I'm working on a
-> grayscale RPG currently and previously to that I was working on
-> Darkness. I chose 8x8 because they're simple to use and they fit well
-> for the screen size; 16x16 you'd barely be able to see anything
-> around you.
->
-> As for the Expander, I would love to support it in one of my games,
-> but nobody will release information on how to.  I tried looking at
-> expander.asm but it just confused the hell out of me.  I may even use
-> it in the rpg I'm working on now, if I can figure it out.

Hey, I'd LOVE to help with anything.  I'm kind of a RPG nut, I'll help
with sprites, story line, ANYTHING.  Anyone else working on RPGs, I'd be
glad to help you to.  I know asm pretty wel but am too lazy to write a
RPG myself.