Re: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard

If you need every bit you can spare, don't use ZShell, just make a
complete backup that installs your program to F1 (sort of what CustCust
does).

And, just so you know, NASR and PutSprite are both in the SpriteLibrary
Usgard has.  They are VERY widely used.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.