Re: LZ: Rotation...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Rotation...

sounds interesting. I've thought about this some but not recently. good
luck. it'd be kinda hard without making a new sprite routine that uses
some sin/cos routine built-in. dunno
	about the ps, I think it shows 4.0 for zshell progs. Wait, I'm
sure it does. hehe.

On Sun, 15 Jun 1997, Buddy Smith wrote:

> Does anyone know how to rotate a sprite on the screen (w/out USGARD, in case you are wondering...)  I need to turn a simple 15x15 sprite around sideways.  I'm not really quite sure how to do sin/cos rotations (I have no idea how sin/cos even can do rotations) but if someone can help it will be greatly appreciated
>
> Buddy Smith
> ti85calc@bellsouth.net
>
> PS:  What zshell version number do usgard/supernova/arsfzp/cshell etc. return when you look at ZS_BITS?

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |
        |                                                    | /

Follow-Ups: References: