Re: LZ: Usgard.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard.

Ess Andreas wrote:
> Again.
> 2077 bytes is the current size and I ask you all:
> should we take out interrupt routines to save 350 bytes? or not? Tell
> us what YOU think.

Would it be possible to write a routine that would be called, and find
the string program, instead of having an area in the usgard string set
aside for it?  I'm sure that wouldn't be too big.  (What I mean is,
instead of calling some set area that contains the interrupt handler,
you'd call some area, and specify a string, via name or some number
scheme like the libraries, and it would call that.)

--
            ''~``
           ( o o )