Re: LZ: a new memory exspander...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: a new memory exspander...

On Sun, 06 Jul 1997 01:40:28 -0500 Anthony Karels <akarels@citilink.com>
writes:
>At 08:56 PM 7/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>	If you had been on this list about 8 months ago, you would
>have realized
>that this topic had already been discussed, and it would take a whole
>shitload of electronic components to get this to work.  First of all,
>you
>can't copy a digital signal on to a tape with an analog recorder,
>second of
>all, the 85 needs some sort of clocking so it sends and recieves the
>data
>packets correctly.  How the hell are you going to trick the calc into
>thinking a tape recorder is another calc?

Well, not only would new people be on the list now, but also because it
was discussed and not done doesn't mean it can't be done.  TI-82 ASM was
the same thing, and people yelled every time it was brought up again, yet
someone found out how to do it.  Keep cynicalism off the list.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.