Re: Secret of Life Reveiled [WAS: Re: LZ: Well.]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secret of Life Reveiled [WAS: Re: LZ: Well.]

According to Adam Geitgey:
>I think library support should be dropped.  Put VERY common things like
>PutSprite and NASR and ZCP ___INTO_THE_SHELL___! All the code dropped
>for handling libs would MORE then make up for it.  No "confusing" libs
>and all the other libs are very unlikey to be reused would be compiled
>into the actually programs.  This would probably save MORE space.

What you want sounds a lot like OS-85... *shudder*

In that case...

What you need sounds a lot like a CAT scan. ;-)

( no flames, it's just a joke )

Ryan J. Myers ( Webmaster )      rmyers@inetarena.com (ICQ UIN 1473314)
Portland, Oregon ( US )          http://boris.inetarena.com/
"Nolite tes bastardes carborundum." - Margaret Atwood
"C> REALITY.SYS is corrupt, reboot universe? (Y|N)" - Anonymous
The contents of this email are my own opinions and do not represent the
positions of my employers or any of their subsidiaries unless specifically
stated as such.