Secret of Life Reveiled [WAS: Re: LZ: Well.]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Secret of Life Reveiled [WAS: Re: LZ: Well.]

IN>Ryan Myers wrote:
IN>> >really insignificant.  I thank they are sometimes just crutches for less
IN>> >expirenced people).
IN>> >
IN>>
IN>> I don't necessarily agree with this.  I do admit that after viewing the
IN>page,
IN>> there are already perhaps quite a few unneeded libraries.  When libraries
IN>> were just being thought of in shell design, I posed on this list that all
IN>> the libs needed were: one lib with pixel-plotting, sprite routines, and
IN>image
IN>> recall (ZCP) for BW, another for grayscale, and a lib for (maybe) general
IN>> linkport routines.  And MAYBE one for sound.  IMHO that's all thats needed

IN>### Warning ### - Secret to eternal life, happiness, and shell greatness
IN>follow

IN>I think library support should be dropped.  Put VERY common things like
IN>PutSprite and NASR and ZCP ___INTO_THE_SHELL___! All the code dropped
IN>for handling libs would MORE then make up for it.  No "confusing" libs
IN>and all the other libs are very unlikey to be reused would be compiled
IN>into the actually programs.  This would probably save MORE space.

IN>[The previous idea (C) 1997 Adam Geitgey, Any use hereof will be subject
IN>to $5000 per instance]

IN>[PS. Any person known as Andres, Ess, and/or Andi will face penalty of
IN>death if idea is used in their personal programs.] hahahaha :)
IN>----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN>Adam Geitgey
IN>Partner CSRA Web Design and Computer Consulting
IN>"Web Design for the Information Age"
IN>PGP Key upon request
IN>Email:  csrawebtech@qualityservice.com
IN>Web  :  http://csraweb.home.ml.org

Adam I really hate to burst your bubble but I think you are just jealous
of Andi. I mean seriously every time Anreas comes up with an idea you
just flame it to the ground. Besides Andi isn't doing this just for
himself... If he was he wouldn't release it.

David