Re: A85: The TI-85 is dead...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: The TI-85 is dead...

ok...let me say something.. 1. the ti-85 is not dead, and possibly may
just stay one of the leadin calcs around...the 86, to me is just another
way to make money..  and 2. about the expanders and integration..  if u
didnt already know, the chip that the expander is based on has been
TOTALLY discontinued... no more making or sellin em...whatevers left is
left...  ok...  this may be a BIG jump for me, but i am enrolled in an
electronics course..  i am going to take the expander schematics to my
professor tomorrow at skewl...  we'll sit down, analyze it, and
hopefully come up with a substitution ...  if ANYONE has the information
of the chip that was used in the Expander, PLEASE EMAIL it to me..  it
is no longer available the manufacturers website...
email:  themaxx@flash.net