A85: The TI-85 is dead...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: The TI-85 is dead...

I know I will be flamed forever, but I have to say, recently, that the
TI-85 has become stale.  People are more worried about converting to
the 86, and working on the 82.  USGard hasen't even been touched (ie:
repaired, improved, upgraded, enhanced, destroyed).  Also alot of
people such as myslef are now left hanging with Expanders that aren't
integrated into any OSs like the makers of USGard announced.
WHat the HELL?  And frankly, since I loaded USGARD onto my TI I
haven't used it 4 times for Assembly stuff.  It is a hassle now.
===
Patrick
psweeney@rocketmail.com