Re: A85: The TI-85 is dead...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: The TI-85 is dead...

Patrick Sweeney wrote:

> I know I will be flamed forever, but I have to say, recently, that the
> TI-85 has become stale.  People are more worried about converting to
> the 86, and working on the 82.  USGard hasen't even been touched (ie:
> repaired, improved, upgraded, enhanced, destroyed).

Ah... be patient a few more days

>  Also alot of
> people such as myslef are now left hanging with Expanders that aren't
> integrated into any OSs like the makers of USGard announced.
> WHat the HELL?

It won't be integrated since that would make the shell unnecessary
bigger for those without expanders (which still are a clear majority).
Why do you need them integrated!? If the programmers only know how to
use the functions, it's enough.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please

Follow-Ups: References: