RE: A85: Problem assembling 18K file with TASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Problem assembling 18K file with TASM

I don't think this is necessary. I have seen the source code for many games
which are larger. For example, the source to Jezzball for ZShell is 36148
bytes, and it is all one file. I just don't know what command line parameters
or settings to use.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/