Re: A85: Sqrxz 0.7b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Sqrxz 0.7b

Terry Peng wrote:
> That is exactly what I have... (I have one enemy working). The problem is
> when you have lots of enemies, or when the screen scrolls, the game slows
> down and the enemies start flickering.

Well, the enemies slows down and starts flicker in Sqrxz as well... the
hard
part is to reduce that flicker as much as possible. And using a virtual
screen
which is really easy, there is no flicker (although it slows down a bit)

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please