Re: A85: My 2 cents on usgard vs zshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: My 2 cents on usgard vs zshell

The only thing that makes this a little different is the fact that
memory requirements have gone up for Usgard.  But, i don't see me
being able to add more memory to my calculator (Expander aside, of
course).  It's not like in a PC where you can upgrade things (memory,
processor, etc..) to keep up with the latest software.

-mike