Re: A85: My problem with libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: My problem with libraries

I would imagine that Jimmy Mardell already has some routines to use in
his Sqrxz game.  I am sure that the code for a 8X8 sprite routine is a
lot faster and smaller.  I wrote one about 6 months ago and i think it
was around 50 bytes.  Unluckily, i lost that code (and the most up to
date version of my Solomon's Key game) when my hard drive crashed.

-mike

On Mon, 11 Aug 1997 00:32:46 -0500, you wrote:

>I was considering making a more useful spritelib...  I need NASR w/
>Transparancy, and as well don't use that .db 8,8 for putsprit either (I'd
>doubt many people use other than 8x8 sprites with it, too).
>
>At 04:02 AM 8/11/97 GMT, you wrote:

Follow-Ups: References: