RE: LZ: power off

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: power off

>>just use this routine to turn off yer calc(it will turn back on when you
>>press [ON])
>>	ld a, 1b
>>	out (3), a
>>	di
>>	halt
>>	ei
>>	ld a, 1011b
>>	out (3), a
>>
>>PCoMP
>>Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp
>
>i know about that routine but does anyone know how to use it to turn off
>the calculator when the [ON] key is pressed? ive tried but it always
>messes up.
>
>-keith batten
>-99kbatten@kamsc.k12.mi.us
>
>Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:RE- LZ- power off (????/----) (0000FD48)

Ok, where does the calculator begin(address wise) when it comes back on.
Like the passwd program that runs a 'subroutine' that asks you for a
passwd, and then either continues, or shuts off.  How do you set the
address to begin at when the calculatorn is turned on.  Also, how do I
accelerate my 85?  Which capicator do I mess with, and what do I do to it?
Thanks a lot!

                                     C.J. Oster
                                    cjo@pobox.com

"Remember, if it jamms, force it, and if it breaks, it needed replacement
anyway."
"A Smith & Wesson beats four aces"