Re: LZ: Delete Strings in ASM?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Delete Strings in ASM?

>If you're a MAC user you probably won't understand this, but
>then, MAC users aren't supposed to understand computers.  :)
>
>Barry

OK! This is a Texas Instruments mailing lists, not a OS-bashing party.  If
you want to bash OS's, then I can bash all day about your Winblows 95
Gateway 2000.  Besides, if macs are so terrible, then why is win-95 so hot?
Ok, we can leave it at that, let's keep this to a TI programming mailing
list.

                                               C.J. Oster
                                             cjo@pobox.com

"Remember, if it jamms, force it, and if it breaks, it needed replacement
anyway."
"A Smith & Wesson beats four aces"

Follow-Ups: References: