Re: LZ: Re: ?s about ram expander!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: ?s about ram expander!

On Thu, 24 Feb 1994 16:23:50 -0800, you wrote:
>list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org wrote:
>>=20
>> Nobody told you to fill up all the memory.  Also, it's RAM extender =
because
>> it extends the RAM in the calc; the RAM in the calc doesn't get erased=
 when
>> you turn it off now does it?
>>=20
>
>Um, my memory gets erased every time i turn the calc off. As far as i=20
>think, external memory would be cool, but i dont think its going to be=20
>too practical (It would be kind of bulky)

1)  You're memory should never get erased unless you take all the
batteries out (including the lithium), your batteries die, or a zshell
program corrupts the memory.

2)  I estimate that the "Expander Lite" will be about the size of a
deck of cards, only slightly thicker.  If you consider that "bulky",
well too bad!

-Mel

<pre>
--