Re: LZ: Which sprite routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Which sprite routine

On Wed, 16 Oct 1996, Matt Bathje wrote:

> > It's even easier if you have nasrmake ... :)
> >
> Well??? where is it then :)
>
> Hey Jinyang hows it going (it's piper1 from irc fyi  :) where ya been? I
> just wanted to find out how yur first year of college is going...Mine
> pretty much blows i'm going to junior college, i work 2
> jobs as well, so my time is busy....lemme know how it's going with you,
> and come visit us on #calc-ti!!!!! (i'm usually there around 6 pm central
> or later)

I haven't written much to the list lately b/c of the fact that I'm WAY
too busy right now and also that I haven't had a monitor for the last 3
weeks. I have been reading the list tho which isn't easy since I'm
on four lists now and get like 200 messages a day. Sometimes next week,
after I reformat my harddisk. I'll make some major announcements (it concerns
Asteroids and My calculator). Stay Tuned.