LZ: Z80 on the Commodore 128

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Z80 on the Commodore 128

Hi there,
   I was looking over stuff that I plan to sell soon, and came upon my old
C128 computer. I got a little nostalgic and flipped thru the manuals, when
I noticed that there was a chapter on CP/M. When I looked further, I saw
that the 128 has a Z80 processor built in. I even found the CP/M boot disk.
Has anyone fiddled about with the 128 enough to know if there is some sort
of assembler that I could use to write some programs? As a corollary, has
anyone managed to hook one of those mothers up to a TI-85? (Yes, I know,
the calc runs faster than the computer :-) I'm trying to find some viable
alternative to CAZ, which is more trouble than it's worth when it comes to
learning TI-85 assembly. Thanks for any info!

-- Steve Huwig sjh3mr@dukes.stark.k12.oh.us