Re: LZ: I feel sorry for them

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I feel sorry for them

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996 19:22:54 -0700, you wrote:
>At 07:16 PM 10/9/96 -0800, you wrote:
>
>I too was the first zsheller at my school. Being the big corp that they =
are
>I don't think TI will publish on the back of the calc boxes (which is =
really
>where anybody would read it) that some techno "geeks" on the internet =
made
>an operating system that is designed (for the most part) to play games. =
The
>best corse of action is for those "enlightened" ones to spread zshell =
and
>its programs around like a bad cold and make everyone who doesn't have =
an 85
>wish they did. So far this seems to be working around my school quite =
well

Yep, it became a daily ritual for me last year to walk by the physics
class and see literally 10 people all playing super breakout or tetris
or my game, columns.  I think programmers like myself should be
arrested for "contributing to the dilinquency of a minor."  It somehow
gives me a twisted satistfaction that I'm responsible for hundreds of
students screwing up a math test because they weren't paying attention
in class!

-Mel

<pre>
--