Re: LZ: Re: I feel sorry for them

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: I feel sorry for them

First of all, TI did not create ZShell, so they have no right to advertise
it until the authors give them the right to.  Secondly, by promoting
ZShell, they are promoting the use of the calculator as a game machine,
which is what most teachers who know about ZShell think about it, even if
it is not true.  This will lend a greater dent to its name than a
promotion.

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-