Re: LZ: I feel sorry for them

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I feel sorry for them

At 07:16 PM 10/9/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)
>
>I was the first person in my town (Fairbanks, Alaska) to get ZShell for
>my school.  It's too bad, but ZShell is an amaizing thing that most
>TI-85 users don't even know about.  ZShell is actually the reason why I
>got a TI-85 anyway, many people with TI-82's and 83 would have done the
>same thing if they had known about it.  I feel sorry for them.  Is there
>anything we can do to prevent this injustice, like get TI to inform
>people?

I too was the first zsheller at my school. Being the big corp that they are
I don't think TI will publish on the back of the calc boxes (which is really
where anybody would read it) that some techno "geeks" on the internet made
an operating system that is designed (for the most part) to play games. The
best corse of action is for those "enlightened" ones to spread zshell and
its programs around like a bad cold and make everyone who doesn't have an 85
wish they did. So far this seems to be working around my school quite well

Christopher DeMars -- paradox@sonnet.com

	"Life is the ultimate paradox;
	  It looks logical on the outside
	    But, when you look closely,